A beat that seems out of time mix
This mix uses Webmonetization.org, join the revolution and help pay the artists, producers and djs.
This mix is using the later beta versions of the Pacemaker device firmware, which includes beat aware looping. It's great but I find the native digital recording of the Pacemaker device unreliable, although I thought I had found the solution. In the end I recorded the output directly using the analogue output. The result is a completely unedited mix. Not quite as smooth with the cross fading but its just such a raw mix, I had to put it out.
First put together in Barcelona but the digital recording was all over the place, later I re-did the mix. This mix moves at a heavy pace and is fully of lovely progressive/tech beats with little lyrics. Perfect for hitting the treadmill, scooting down the motorway or what ever you fancy doing at a pace. Look out for the my beat into Inferno long mix, simply can't stop bouncing my head to that section.
By the way the full name of the mix is: A beat that seems out of time (with the one you feel in the metronome of your mind).
- Fall to Pieces - Jonas Steur feat. Jennifer Rene
- M.I.L.F. - Laurent Garnier
- My Beat (Ambassador extended remix) - Blaze
- Inferno - Carl Cox
- Interlinked - Thomas Schumacher
- Predator - Predator
- Fiction (Extended Mix) - Jerome Isma-Ae & Alastor
- Shnorkel (Thankyou City Remix) - Ido Ophir, Miki Litvak
- Pǝsnɟuoɔ (Confused) - Laurent Garnier